Is to call for applications and consider the intermediate merit and give admission
Candidates should submit their application forms along with photocopies of the following certificates:
A provisional list of candidates selected for admission will be displayed on the college notice board and no postal intimation will be sent. All admissions are provisional.
Selected candidates should appear for a personal interview with the Principal at the college with all the original certificates as per the notification of JNTU.
The college fee has to be paid in full at the time of admission.The student should produce the relevant original certificates at the time of admission.
Fee from the selected candidates will be accepted in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of "Medak College of Engineering & Technology"
The college reserves the right to cancel the admission of a candidate at any stage if it is detected that the admission is against the rules and regulations of the University.
Laboratory and Library deposits paid by students will be refunded to them provided they claim the refund within a period of three months in the year in which the deposit amount falls due for refund i.e., after completion of the course.
Special fee are subject to revision.
MCET reserves the right to change / amend / alter any of the facts, facilities
- Aadhar Card
- 8 Copies Xerox Copies
- Transfer Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied
- Date of Birth Certificate / SSC Memorandum of Marks.
- Migration certificate of students enrolling from other Universities.
- Bonafide Certificate.
- Income Certificate of the parent/guardian.
- Nativity Certificate from Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Caste/Community Certificate from an Officer not below the rank of Mandal Revenue Officer.